Full frontal...Shelf Porn at Yuricon Central

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2012
      So, when I do videos, I sit in front of my shelves full of stuff for a background. Not surprisingly, people always go crazy for all the crap I have on the shelves. So my wife obligingly took a video of the shelves for you to enjoy:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5RZwGQ4laY&feature=youtu.be

    • Grisznak
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2012
        No Rei Ayanami at all!
        cheers
        Grisznak

        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2012
          -- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Grisznak <grisznakiw@...> wrote:

          > No Rei Ayanami at all!
          > cheers
          > Grisznak

          Nope, not a one. ^_^

        • mara_papimer
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2012
            Sorry to get nosy, but I must ask. Am I missing some kind of inside joke here?

            > -- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Grisznak <grisznakiw@> wrote:
            > >
            > > No Rei Ayanami at all!
            > > cheers
            > > Grisznak
            > >

            > Nope, not a one. ^_^

          • Grisznak
            Message 5 of 5 , May 2, 2012
              There a moment when people started to joke that Erica is hiding bunch of Rei and Asuka figures in the wardrobe.