Live Online Yuri Panel, Part 2 Video Up on Yuri Studio

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012
      Well, yesterday was the Live Online Panel and it was *loads* of fun. Thanks to everyone who came!

      There were some technical difficulties during the beginning, so I'll re-record part 1 when I have a chance. But Part 2 is up online for your to watch and Parts 3 and 4 forthcoming:

      http://youtu.be/vDOqxMqZlNc

      Enjoy!