Live Online Yuri Panel today at 5PM Eastern US time

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2012
      Just under 7 hours from now, I'll be holding the first-ever live online Yuri Panel. I hope you can all tune in for a live discussion of Yuri. Bring questions, I'll have time to take at least one by chat!

      http://www.yuricon.com/2012/04/15/online-yuri-panel-1/

    • Grisznak
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 29, 2012
        Thank you Erica and all of you, people, it was fantastic. And it was nice too see Erica's collection as well... We had little bit of techno rap as well.
        cheers
        Grisznak

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30, 2012
          I'm so glad you could make it! I know it was late for Europe.

          Yeah, we had a teeny bit of feedback for the first section, so I'll re-record that when I have a sec. ^_^;; I figured we'd have to have at least a little tech issues.

          > Thank you Erica and all of you, people, it was fantastic. And it was nice
          > too see Erica's collection as well... We had little bit of techno rap as
          > well.
          > cheers
          > Grisznak
          >
          > 2012/4/29 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Just under 7 hours from now, I'll be holding the first-ever live online
          > > Yuri Panel. I hope you can all tune in for a live discussion of Yuri. Bring
          > > questions, I'll have time to take at least one by chat!
          > >
          > > http://www.yuricon.com/2012/04/15/online-yuri-panel-1/
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > >
          > > Erica

        • mara_papimer
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1 11:36 AM
            Agreed. It was a fantastic event thank you Erica for organizing it. Also thanks to everyone else for being so much fun on the chat bar.

            > Thank you Erica and all of you, people, it was fantastic. And it was nice
            > too see Erica's collection as well... We had little bit of techno rap as
            > well.
            > cheers
            > Grisznak
            >
            > 2012/4/29 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Just under 7 hours from now, I'll be holding the first-ever live online
            > > Yuri Panel. I hope you can all tune in for a live discussion of Yuri. Bring
            > > questions, I'll have time to take at least one by chat!
            > >
            > > http://www.yuricon.com/2012/04/15/online-yuri-panel-1/
            > >
            > > Cheers,
            > >
            > > Erica

          • Grisznak
            Message 5 of 6 , May 1 11:42 PM
              If there will be another one panel like this, I'd like to reccomend the topic: yuri manga=lesbian manga or not?
              Why I'm asking about it? Because when I'm reading some mangas like, for example, "Gunjo" or "Between the Sheets" I can hardly find any link between them and classical yuri stories. They're simply different - much more realistic, less naive and romantic. Comparing them with all these highschool dramas-lamas from "Yuri Hime" etc I find them as something from the different world. Maybe this could be good topic for discussion?
              cheers
              Grisznak

              Message 6 of 6 , May 2 12:05 PM
                Thanks for the suggestion. I'll add it to the second set of questions!!