Yuri Manga Titles continue to kick butt on JManga

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2012
      Yuri manga titles are #s 1,2,4 and 5 on the JManga bestsellers this week! Working Kentauros, by @est_em is #3

      And, being worked on right now is another title translated by ALC Publishing and tentatively scheduled to be out next month, Kimi no Tame nara Shineru by Kuzushiro. http://www.yuricon.com/2012/03/09/kimino/

      This was a really difficult translation and I think Erin deserves an award for her hard work. Not a chapter went by that we didn't have to have some long, detailed conversation about...something. ^_^;;

      We also wrote an essay about Heian period Japan, to give you all some context around the who, what, where of the story....although the "why" remains a mystery as it's a gag comic. ^_^

      I hope you'll all join the Lily Wave on JManga. The more we sell, the more titles they'll be able to pick up....and I really think you'll like Kimi no Tame nara Shineru. It even made me laugh out loud and I rarely do that reading a gag comic!