Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 3698

  • Valerie Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2012
      Woah, you know about those artists as well? Awesome! Someone else to jump around with whenever a new sketch comes out! =D

      I'm really looking forward to the comic. So far the sketchdumps and one-shot pictures have made the concept and characters really intriguing. Especially looking forward to Jay and Jess!

      Cheers,
      Val