Re: [Yuricon] Picture This (also Imagine That)

  • haruka_clone@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2012
      I follow these artist as well and I can not wait for them to start releasing Picture This. The four couples they are displaying are the range of types from tomboy androgynous to masculine to feminine ranging in personality and body type. I think it is definitely something that would interest several people in this mailing list and from what I have been hearing they should start releasing soon!

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20, 2012
        Very cool news, Mara - we look forward to updates!