Picture This (also Imagine That)

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19 6:34 AM
      I am checking through the various artists I keep tabs on and I discover two of them are in the process of making a yuri webcomic Picture This.

      Has a deviant art page:
      http://tyshea.deviantart.com/journal/Picture-This-246483219

      And a Tumblr page:
      http://picturethisimaginethat.tumblr.com/

      Although it may change it seems that they are aiming to release each chapter all at once rather than page by page for better flow.

      My main reason to bring this up is that I just love the general deliberate androgyny that one of the artists aims for, and their two styles mesh together very well.

      None of the chapters are out yet but I'll obviously post something here the moment something comes out.

      P.S.

      They also plan to do a comic about men in same sex relationships after Picture This is finished called Imagine That. That raises the whole thing by one extra rank for me.
    • haruka_clone@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19 10:09 AM
        I follow these artist as well and I can not wait for them to start releasing Picture This. The four couples they are displaying are the range of types from tomboy androgynous to masculine to feminine ranging in personality and body type. I think it is definitely something that would interest several people in this mailing list and from what I have been hearing they should start releasing soon!

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 20 10:43 AM
          Very cool news, Mara - we look forward to updates!