Re: Yuri-Rei is out

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 17, 2012
      I am extremely flattered. Firstly that you said you would like a review. Also that you think my Japanese is good enough that it would take less than 9 months to get a decent handle on the plot.

      Also while there is nothing racy on the box as far as we can tell online it is still an adult game and so will have a large holographic '18' sticker on the box (odds are the side). Don't know if any country has so strict customs that a sticker like that would make them nervous but it is best to know.

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 21, 2012
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer" <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

        > A bit late but was busy. Just thought I would shout out that Yuri-Rei is out now for those like me who forgot towards the end of March.
        >
        > Looking at the homepage there is a bit more info there but the most interesting thing is that now all the characters have two voice samples to listen to.
        >
        > http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm
        >
        > My copy is being held up due to circumstances in Japan with my supplier so I am sorry that right now I cannot give a link to anyone as import sites I know of do not seem to have them stocked.

        Just found this little doujinshi on Pxiv for Yuri Rei, called Yuri Rei Matome: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=26714319

        Thought I'd share. ^_^

      • mara_papimer
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 23, 2012
          Interesting. Thank you for bringing this to light.

          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer" <in_the_name_of_union7@> wrote:
          > >
          > > A bit late but was busy. Just thought I would shout out that Yuri-Rei is out now for those like me who forgot towards the end of March.
          > >
          > > Looking at the homepage there is a bit more info there but the most interesting thing is that now all the characters have two voice samples to listen to.
          > >
          > > http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm
          > >
          > > My copy is being held up due to circumstances in Japan with my supplier so I am sorry that right now I cannot give a link to anyone as import sites I know of do not seem to have them stocked.
          > >

          > Just found this little doujinshi on Pxiv for Yuri Rei, called Yuri Rei Matome: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=26714319
          >
          > Thought I'd share. ^_^

        • Grisznak
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 29, 2012
            Translation project is about to start:
            http://wiki.yuriproject.org/okujou_no_yurirei-san

            cheers
            Grisznak

            2012/4/23 mara_papimer <in_the_name_of_union7@...>

            Interesting. Thank you for bringing this to light.

            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer" <in_the_name_of_union7@> wrote:
            > >
            > > A bit late but was busy. Just thought I would shout out that Yuri-Rei is out now for those like me who forgot towards the end of March.
            > >
            > > Looking at the homepage there is a bit more info there but the most interesting thing is that now all the characters have two voice samples to listen to.
            > >
            > > http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm
            > >
            > > My copy is being held up due to circumstances in Japan with my supplier so I am sorry that right now I cannot give a link to anyone as import sites I know of do not seem to have them stocked.
            > >

            > Just found this little doujinshi on Pxiv for Yuri Rei, called Yuri Rei Matome: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=26714319
            >
            > Thought I'd share. ^_^

          • mara_papimer
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 29, 2012
              That's an interesting way to get a translation started. Thanks for sharing this.