Live Online Yuri Panel - Date and Time

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2012
      Hi all!

      The first-ever live Online Yuri Panel now has a tentative date and time:

      Sunday, April 29th, 2012 at 5PM Eastern US. That's 2PM Pacific, 10PM UK, 6AM Tokyo. It was not easy finding a time that is mostly globally accessible, let me tell you. ^_^;;

      If you're on Facebook, the event has a page now:
      https://www.facebook.com/events/278870202198854/

      I hope you'll Like the event, and if you're going to be able to make it, let me know!

      The event will be broadcast on out Livestream account: http://www.livestream.com/yuricon

      And we're going to do our best to record the whole panel so you can see it on our Yuri Studios channel if you can't attend it live. (Keeping my fingers crossed on that. I can foresee a million different ways that won't work...)

      I look forward to seeing you there!

    • Grisznak

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2012

          > Gonna listen, if I'll be home. Time is not bad for me.
          > cheers
          > Grisznak

          I did my best to pick a time that included as many time zones as possible at something like a semi-reasonable time. ^_^