Re: [Yuricon] Re: Yuri-Rei is out

  • Kumiko Yamazaki
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 13, 2012
      Dear all...

      I'm tempted to order myself..but being in Malaysia, I really need to hear if there's anything norty on the back cover. XD

      BTW...I love the artist's version of Iori Minase. *_* Siiiiggghhhh

      Kumi.

      On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 11:00 AM, mara_papimer <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:
      Sadly my copy while in transit has yet to reach me so I cannot tell you if the box has anything compromising on the back.

      Thank you for the Pixiv page, that should be interesting.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, BlackSkaven <BlackSkaven@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > thank you very much for the reminder. ^^
      >
      > I found the artist's homepage:
      > http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5020
      >
      > I'll get my copy via proxy from getchu ( because of the extra cd and
      > card they offer ) - hopefully.
      > I wonder about the packaging / manual though. Any risky images?
      >
      > Thank you very much,
      >
      > BlackSkaven
      >
      > Am 03.04.2012 20:43, schrieb mara_papimer:
      > > A bit late but was busy. Just thought I would shout out that Yuri-Rei is out now for those like me who forgot towards the end of March.
      > >
      > > Looking at the homepage there is a bit more info there but the most interesting thing is that now all the characters have two voice samples to listen to.
      > >
      > > http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm
      > >
      > > My copy is being held up due to circumstances in Japan with my supplier so I am sorry that right now I cannot give a link to anyone as import sites I know of do not seem to have them stocked.

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
         Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      =============================

      "She's so many women
      He can't find the one who was his friend
      He's hanging on to half her heart
      He can't have the restless part
      So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

      - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 16, 2012
        It probably does not need to be said, but I'll say it anyway - when you're done playing this, I'd love to have a review for Okazu. ^_^

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer" <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

        > Sadly my copy while in transit has yet to reach me so I cannot tell you if the box has anything compromising on the back.
        >
        > Thank you for the Pixiv page, that should be interesting.
        >
        > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, BlackSkaven <BlackSkaven@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello,
        > >
        > > thank you very much for the reminder. ^^
        > >
        > > I found the artist's homepage:
        > > http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5020
        > >
        > > I'll get my copy via proxy from getchu ( because of the extra cd and
        > > card they offer ) - hopefully.
        > > I wonder about the packaging / manual though. Any risky images?
        > >
        > > Thank you very much,
        > >
        > > BlackSkaven
        > >
        > > Am 03.04.2012 20:43, schrieb mara_papimer:
        > > > A bit late but was busy. Just thought I would shout out that Yuri-Rei is out now for those like me who forgot towards the end of March.
        > > >
        > > > Looking at the homepage there is a bit more info there but the most interesting thing is that now all the characters have two voice samples to listen to.
        > > >
        > > > http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm
        > > >
        > > > My copy is being held up due to circumstances in Japan with my supplier so I am sorry that right now I cannot give a link to anyone as import sites I know of do not seem to have them stocked.

      • Johann Chua
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 16, 2012
          On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 9:12 PM, BlackSkaven <BlackSkaven@...> wrote:

          I wonder about the packaging / manual though. Any risky images?

          http://www.jlist.com/product/PCG0477

          Going by the J-List page, nothing objectionable on the front or back cover.
        • mara_papimer
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 17, 2012
            Ah, thank you I don't know why I did not think of that sooner.

            Also Witch on the Holy Night is now out (stiff competition). I was looking though my usual forum for this stuff and found these being shown:

            http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac155/MelchiaX/Type-Moon/38b31111.jpg

            http://i.imgur.com/AzPF3.jpg

            Not yuri I am sure but I was not expecting this to have such an impressive appearance. OP here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcBgRcEN6Mo

            Yuri-Rei will have voice acting though and will be easier to read by far so I'll go with that first.

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 17, 2012
              I am extremely flattered. Firstly that you said you would like a review. Also that you think my Japanese is good enough that it would take less than 9 months to get a decent handle on the plot.

              Also while there is nothing racy on the box as far as we can tell online it is still an adult game and so will have a large holographic '18' sticker on the box (odds are the side). Don't know if any country has so strict customs that a sticker like that would make them nervous but it is best to know.

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 21, 2012
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer" <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

                > A bit late but was busy. Just thought I would shout out that Yuri-Rei is out now for those like me who forgot towards the end of March.
                >
                > Looking at the homepage there is a bit more info there but the most interesting thing is that now all the characters have two voice samples to listen to.
                >
                > http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm
                >
                > My copy is being held up due to circumstances in Japan with my supplier so I am sorry that right now I cannot give a link to anyone as import sites I know of do not seem to have them stocked.

                Just found this little doujinshi on Pxiv for Yuri Rei, called Yuri Rei Matome: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=26714319

                Thought I'd share. ^_^

              • mara_papimer
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 23, 2012
                  Interesting. Thank you for bringing this to light.

                  > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer" <in_the_name_of_union7@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > A bit late but was busy. Just thought I would shout out that Yuri-Rei is out now for those like me who forgot towards the end of March.
                  > >
                  > > Looking at the homepage there is a bit more info there but the most interesting thing is that now all the characters have two voice samples to listen to.
                  > >
                  > > http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm
                  > >
                  > > My copy is being held up due to circumstances in Japan with my supplier so I am sorry that right now I cannot give a link to anyone as import sites I know of do not seem to have them stocked.
                  > >

                  > Just found this little doujinshi on Pxiv for Yuri Rei, called Yuri Rei Matome: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=26714319
                  >
                  > Thought I'd share. ^_^

                • Grisznak
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 29, 2012
                    Translation project is about to start:
                    http://wiki.yuriproject.org/okujou_no_yurirei-san

                    cheers
                    Grisznak

                    2012/4/23 mara_papimer <in_the_name_of_union7@...>

                    Interesting. Thank you for bringing this to light.

                    > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer" <in_the_name_of_union7@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > A bit late but was busy. Just thought I would shout out that Yuri-Rei is out now for those like me who forgot towards the end of March.
                    > >
                    > > Looking at the homepage there is a bit more info there but the most interesting thing is that now all the characters have two voice samples to listen to.
                    > >
                    > > http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm
                    > >
                    > > My copy is being held up due to circumstances in Japan with my supplier so I am sorry that right now I cannot give a link to anyone as import sites I know of do not seem to have them stocked.
                    > >

                    > Just found this little doujinshi on Pxiv for Yuri Rei, called Yuri Rei Matome: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=26714319
                    >
                    > Thought I'd share. ^_^

                  • mara_papimer
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 29, 2012
                      That's an interesting way to get a translation started. Thanks for sharing this.