Girlfriends 4 & 5 and an interview with Morinaga-sensei on JManga

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2012
      JManga launches Morinaga Milk's Girlfriends, Volumes 4 (http://www.jmanga.com/girlfriends/4) & 5 (http://www.jmanga.com/girlfriends/5) with an interview with the creator: http://www.jmanga.com/features/girl-friends-final-volume

    • Joy Bordador
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2012
        Hi guys,

        Someone tried to hack into this account again.

        I would've caught them sooner if the internet had been more cooperative.

        Hope nobody's been troubled by me.

        Sorry about this! DX

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2012
          Nope, we're good. But thanks for asking!