Yuri Event at Smith College in Northampton, MA

  • Katherine
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      This Friday from 6:00 to 9:00 pm, I am hosting a Lesbian Anime and Pizza Night! at Smith College's Resource Center for Sexuality and Gender. The Resource Center is located in the basement of one of Smith's dorm buildings, Wesley House. There will be pizza and soda and yuri- a winning combination. :-) We will screen the following smorgasbord of yuri classics:

      Kannazuki no Miko episode 1
      Maria-sama ga Miteru episode 1
      Revolutionary Girl Utena episode 1
      Simoun episode 1
      Strawberry Panic episode 1

      If you need directions to Smith or a map of its campus, click here .

      Be one of the cool kids- come to Lesbian Anime and Pizza Night! ^_^
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2012
        By a quirk of fate, I will be attending. There is a high probability that I will bring things to give away. ^_^

        Can't wait to meet you, Katherine!

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine" <smithie_28@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > This Friday from 6:00 to 9:00 pm, I am hosting a Lesbian Anime and Pizza
        > Night! at Smith College's Resource Center for Sexuality and Gender. The
        > Resource Center is located in the basement of one of Smith's dorm
        > buildings, Wesley House. There will be pizza and soda and yuri- a
        > winning combination. :-) We will screen the following smorgasbord of
        > yuri classics:
        >
        > Kannazuki no Miko episode 1
        > Maria-sama ga Miteru episode 1
        > Revolutionary Girl Utena episode 1
        > Simoun episode 1
        > Strawberry Panic episode 1
        >
        > If you need directions to Smith or a map of its campus, click here
        > <http://www.smith.edu/about-smith/visiting-smith/campus-maps> .
        >
        > Be one of the cool kids- come to Lesbian Anime and Pizza Night! ^_^

      • Katherine Hanson
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 11, 2012
          Cool! :-) I'm glad you can make it.

          I'm looking forward to meeting you too!