Live Online Yuri Panels

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2012
      There are a lot of folks who would like to attend my Yuri Panels and Lectures, but for one reason or another, don't have the chance to. Therefore, as a new feature for Yuricon, we're starting a series of online panels. Watch the video below to get the basic idea:

      http://youtu.be/95bqPBQkJ3g

      So, get those questions in and as soon as we can, I'll announce the first time and place for a live online Yuri panel. (I'm very much hoping it will be this month, and I'll do my very best to pick a time where the most times zone can tune in!)

      I'm looking forward to your questions!

      Before you send in any questions for the Online Yuri Panel, stop by Yuricon and read our answer to "What is Yuri?"
      http://www.yuricon.com/what-is-yuricon/#whatisyuri