Re: Transformation in Magical Girl Anime

  • Lorena
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2012
      I think that is a good choise. And this amv are all awesome, I enjoy all of them. I also think that there is no problem with Nanoha's one, it's very asexual, more then that, I think you have to post also Fate transformation:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=9YALdKXXCn8
      and the difference between child Nanoha, teenager Nanoha and woman Nanoha transformation.
      I am so envious of the fact that U.S. high school have manga club because in Italy and Argentina there are not.
      Good luck with the presentation.
      Lorena