Re: Transformation in Magical Girl Anime

  • Lorena
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2012
      I think that is a good choise. And this amv are all awesome, I enjoy all of them. I also think that there is no problem with Nanoha's one, it's very asexual, more then that, I think you have to post also Fate transformation:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=9YALdKXXCn8
      and the difference between child Nanoha, teenager Nanoha and woman Nanoha transformation.
      I am so envious of the fact that U.S. high school have manga club because in Italy and Argentina there are not.
      Good luck with the presentation.
      Lorena

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2012
        To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        From: smithie_28@...
        Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 20:19:10 -0700
        Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Transformation in Magical Girl Anime

        > That sounds like a fun presentation. Good luck with it! :-)

        > Great clips. Even though the Sailor Moon transformations are notorious for how often they've been repeated, the SM vid still made my inner kid jump up and down. The others are neat too.

        Me too! I was sitting there listening to Zettai Unmei Mokishiroku or the Sailor Moon sequences and singing along, amazed at how much emotion the evoked in me. ^_^