Re: [Yuricon] Incredibly big news for Yuri fans....

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2012
      You made my day. Probably best yuri anime ever... Finally.
      cheers
      Grisznak

      2012/3/21 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>

      I cannot believe I am about to type this.

      This is not rumor and I have done some due diligence, and this appears to be actually legit: Oniisama E, (Dear Brother) Ryoko Ikeda's classic high school drama...has been licensed by streaming site ViKi.

      http://www.viki.com/channels/5849-dear-brother

      I will say four words about it words: Sainte Juste. At last.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2012

        > You made my day. Probably best yuri anime ever... Finally.
        > cheers
        > Grisznak

        Now *that* puts a smile on my face! I love making people's day. ^_^