Incredibly big news for Yuri fans....

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20 4:00 PM
      I cannot believe I am about to type this.

      This is not rumor and I have done some due diligence, and this appears to be actually legit: Oniisama E, (Dear Brother) Ryoko Ikeda's classic high school drama...has been licensed by streaming site ViKi.

      http://www.viki.com/channels/5849-dear-brother

      I will say four words about it words: Sainte Juste. At last.

    • Grisznak

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 21 7:37 AM

          > You made my day. Probably best yuri anime ever... Finally.
          > cheers
          > Grisznak

          Now *that* puts a smile on my face! I love making people's day. ^_^