Livestream Yuri Panels

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2012
      We have something new and exciting planned!

      Here's the background: Yesterday I did a guest lecture at the University of British Columbia by Skype and a friend on FB asked if I recorded it. I don't know if you know this, but I can't stand video. Not videos of me, not watching videos in general. I am just not a visual person; I far, far prefer word. So, no, there was no recording of the lecture.

      But, I'm also very involved with Social Media and I know how much other people love video and how likely they are to share them. And I want to do something for Yuri fans who can't come to my lectures and panels. So, I came up with an idea.

      A one hour Livestream "Erica Answers Your Questions About Yuri" - for all of you who wished you'd made a Yuri panel, but couldn't.

      We'll be soliciting questions ahead of time and take questions during the webcast, as well.

      Look for more detailed announcement on Okazu on the weekly Yuri News Report this Saturday. ^_^ We'll probably hold the first session in mid-April, after I've had a chance to recover from my trip to The Netherlands for Yaycon (Yaycon.nl).

      I'll do my best to time it so the maximum number of people can "attend."

    • Grisznak