Re: Invitation to send Yuricon a "What Yuri Means to Me" Essay by You

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13 12:25 PM
      Thanks for reading the essays.

      When a community ages, one of the things that happens is that is starts to wish it had collected the stories of those people who were there at the beginning.

      It's my desire that we not lose these stories before we have a chance to want them. So, if we all put our stories into the archive, when historians looks for them, those stories will be there. ^_^