Invitation to send Yuricon a "What Yuri Means to Me" Essay by You

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2012
      Hi all -

      As you can see I'm putting up some essays that are long overdue, but I just wanted to remind all of you that the "What Yuri Means to me" project is on-going. Drop by the What Yuri Means To Me Project page (http://www.yuricon.com/essays/my-yuri/) and take a look at what we have.

      There is no right or wrong way to contribute to this, so if you'd like to have your history as part of the official archive, just put your thoughts down in an email to us and we'll add you in!

    • Grisznak
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2012
        Thanks, It was nice to read 'em, interesting things, I have to say. Being yuri fan since many years, I'm always curious what makes other people being interesting in yuri manga/anime.
        cheers
        Grisznak

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13, 2012
          Thanks for reading the essays.

          When a community ages, one of the things that happens is that is starts to wish it had collected the stories of those people who were there at the beginning.

          It's my desire that we not lose these stories before we have a chance to want them. So, if we all put our stories into the archive, when historians looks for them, those stories will be there. ^_^