Re: Poor Poor Lips (and other titles) go global on JManga!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8 8:47 AM

      > Thanks for your work, Erica. I'm not sure if Jmanga will be the same for
      > manga as Crunchyroll is for anime, but it's definitely step in the right
      > direction.
      > cheers
      > Grisznak

      That is exactly their goal. My goal is to make sure everyone in the world gets to read Yuri manga if they want.

      Thank you and everyone who wrote in to let them know you were interested. Volumes 1 and 2 are availablenow, Volume 3 should be available at the end of the month - I hope you enjoy them. ^_^