Poor Poor Lips (and other titles) go global on JManga!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2012
      JManga wrote me last night to let me know that Poor Poor Lips, Morita-san ha Mukuchi and all the other Takeshobo books they have are now available for global access.

      And, they have more in the works. ^_^

      If you're still running into any trouble accessing PPL or Morita, please let JManga know and they will correct it.

      I am determined to keep up the pressure until every Yuri fan in the world can read manga freely on JManga. ^_^

    • Grisznak
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2012
        Thanks for your work, Erica. I'm not sure if Jmanga will be the same for manga as Crunchyroll is for anime, but it's definitely step in the right direction.
        cheers
        Grisznak

        2012/3/8 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>

        JManga wrote me last night to let me know that Poor Poor Lips, Morita-san ha Mukuchi and all the other Takeshobo books they have are now available for global access.

        And, they have more in the works. ^_^

        If you're still running into any trouble accessing PPL or Morita, please let JManga know and they will correct it.

        I am determined to keep up the pressure until every Yuri fan in the world can read manga freely on JManga. ^_^

      • Johann Chua
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2012
          On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 9:12 PM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

          JManga wrote me last night to let me know that Poor Poor Lips, Morita-san ha Mukuchi and all the other Takeshobo books they have are now available for global access.

          And, they have more in the works. ^_^

          Good to hear.
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 8, 2012

            > Thanks for your work, Erica. I'm not sure if Jmanga will be the same for
            > manga as Crunchyroll is for anime, but it's definitely step in the right
            > direction.
            > cheers
            > Grisznak

            That is exactly their goal. My goal is to make sure everyone in the world gets to read Yuri manga if they want.

            Thank you and everyone who wrote in to let them know you were interested. Volumes 1 and 2 are availablenow, Volume 3 should be available at the end of the month - I hope you enjoy them. ^_^