Yuricon & ALC on Facebook moves to Timeline format

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2012
      Hello -

      Just wanted to let you know that we've moved to the wretched Timeline format on Facebook because they were planning on moving us to it with or without our cooperation. It looks like MySpace, IMHO, so I apologize in advance for it. ^_^;

      In the meantime, we've added a lovely new cover image, with design elements by May Young, which match our new Yuricon.org redesign. I hope you'll drop by and take a look and if you're on FB, of course I hope you'll "Like" it and be part of the community there!

      https://www.facebook.com/YuriconALC