List of Yuri Manga Titles Available Outside Japan

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 14, 2012
      http://okazu.blogspot.com/2012/02/yuri-manga-titles-available-outside.html

      To give folks an idea of what's available where, I've put together a list of Yuri manga that's available outside Japan. The list includes titles, countries and formats available.

      Please feel free to suggest titles if I've missed anything, but read the guidelines first. I'm not adding manga that has Yuri as a side story or a fetish or a feature. And only manga, no anime. ^_^

      Enjoy!

    • Grisznak

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 14, 2012
          Are any of those still in print? That list (as I state) is in print titles only.

          If so, send me a link to a publisher or distributor site and I'll add them. (Just trying to keep the list focused.) ^_^

          > Utena (whole series, along with Adolescence volume) was relased in Poland
          > (Waneko) and Germany (Carlsen Comics). Chirallity was relased in Poland
          > (JPFantastica).
          > cheers
          > Grisznak
          >
          > 2012/2/14 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > http://okazu.blogspot.com/2012/02/yuri-manga-titles-available-outside.html
          > >
          > > To give folks an idea of what's available where, I've put together a list
          > > of Yuri manga that's available outside Japan. The list includes titles,
          > > countries and formats available.
          > >
          > > Please feel free to suggest titles if I've missed anything, but read the
          > > guidelines first. I'm not adding manga that has Yuri as a side story or a
          > > fetish or a feature. And only manga, no anime. ^_^
          > >
          > > Enjoy!
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > >
          > > Erica

        • Grisznak
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 15, 2012
            Of course.
            Utena (PL): http://waneko.pl/sklepik/rewolucjonistka-utena-c-1_75.html
            Chirallity(PL): http://jpf.com.pl/index.php?content=cont_naszemangi.php&tytul=Chirality&log=nie

            cheers
            Grisznak

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 15, 2012
              Thank you. I'll definitely take a look!

              > Of course.
              > Utena (PL): http://waneko.pl/sklepik/rewolucjonistka-utena-c-1_75.html
              > Chirallity(PL):
              > http://jpf.com.pl/index.php?content=cont_naszemangi.php&tytul=Chirality&log=nie
              >
              > cheers
              > Grisznak
              >
              > 2012/2/15 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>
              >
              > > **
              > >

              > > Are any of those still in print? That list (as I state) is in print titles
              > > only.
              > >
              > > If so, send me a link to a publisher or distributor site and I'll add
              > > them. (Just trying to keep the list focused.) ^_^
              > >
              > > Cheers,
              > >
              > > Erica
              > >

              > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Grisznak <grisznakiw@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Utena (whole series, along with Adolescence volume) was relased in Poland
              > > > (Waneko) and Germany (Carlsen Comics). Chirallity was relased in Poland
              > > > (JPFantastica).
              > > > cheers
              > > > Grisznak

              > > http://okazu.blogspot.com/2012/02/yuri-manga-titles-available-outside.html