Re: Yuri-Rei

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 13, 2012
      Just returned from Japan, the kansai region so I had an even harder time being understood, where I primarily did very touristy things and not many anime things.

      One thing I did do was sort out my contacts for Yuri-Rei game and when I return to the UK and check the site to send the information I notice there has been a massive update on the site including putting the OP on youtube:

      http://youtu.be/W2SVeD_0k2Y

      Seems to show some of the couples or starting relationships. If so the last couple or the second to last couple look the most interesting from a shallow first impression.

      From the overall tone I am getting this doesn't seem to be looking too bad.