Re: Senki Zesshou Symphogear

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 12, 2012

      > Where is yuri in "Mouretsu Uchuu Kaizoku"??? It's very good anime, I agree,
      > but yuri??

      Aside from the obvious set-up of Marika and Chiaki (Nadesico type/genki-type) apparently in the original novels, Jenny and Lynn (the Yacht club president and vice president) are a couple. In the OP, there is one group shot where Jenny and Lynn are holding hands. Yes, one has to look carefully. (I can't believe I said that...) Someone mentioned it to me, and I confirm that indeed, yes, that frame does exist.

      I've got the first novel in my inbox, so as soon as I have a chance to read it, I'll get back to you, but I will say this - Jenny and Lynn pinged my Yuridar even with no apparent anything between them. ^_^

      According to Okazu comments, when the anime was announced, the directive came down, "no romance" and the fans reacted, "Even Jenny and Lynn???" So apparently they believe they are together.