Taifu Comic to put out Hanjuku Joshi in French, Love My Life on JManga!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2012
      Congrats to French Yuri fans! Taifu Comics, which has picked up Morinaga Milk-sensei's GIRL FRIENDS is obviously doing well enough to invest more in Yuri. They've licensed Morishima Akiko-sensei's Hanjuku Joshi: http://www.taifu-comics.com/index.php/actualites/2012/02/10/Un-nouveau-YURI-chez-Taifu

      (No whining that *you're* not getting this. Be positive about any gains made anywhere in the world. Incremental growth adds up.)

      JManga continues their investment in Yuri with Yamaji Ebine's Love My Life Manga, which will debut this coming week, pending approval from the rights holder.

      Seven Seas, JManga, Taifu all are investing in a future for Yuri. Please support them if you can. ^_^