[Admin] There be spam

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2012
      Hi folks,

      We had an address that is spamming us yesterday. Obviously, that has been taken care of.

      If you see spam, the best thing to do is ignore it completely. I'll take care of the email address on the back end (either by removing it or quarantining/moderating it). I can't recall the message, but I do delete it from our archives.

      So, just ignre spam and in fact, it will go away. ^_^