Re: Yuri Manga Poor Poor Lips, Volume 1 debuts on JManga

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2012

      > OK, just send them email with my opinion. I doubt if it'll help, but it
      > won't hurt as well.
      > cheers
      > Grisznak

      It definitely won't hurt and it may very well help.

      Up until today, they were responding with "we don't have this available at this time" but today they switched to "Due to demand, we're looking into this."

      It may not sound like a big switch, but it is.

      This is a good time to remind everyone that JManga isn't the decision maker in this case, so it may be a while before anything changes, but I'm confident that with continued pressure (in the form of requests for access) we can make our case.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 29, 2012
        So, yes, there are a lot of people saying that Poor Poor Lips and other series are still embargoed. Obviously, we'd like to let them know to change that.

        If you are already signed up - even for a free membership - use the feedback tab and tell them "I am from country x and would like to buy series Y"

        Also feel free to contact them on Twitter, Facebook and by email to let them know that you want *full* access.

        Let's keep the pressure up until we get what we want. ^_^