Black Rock Shooter, Ep 1, subbed is on Nico Nico Douga

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5 12:52 PM
      Black Rock Shooter, Episode 1 is up on Nico Nico Douga subbed (you may need to register, and the site is in Japanese.) If you've seen it, what did you think?

      http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1328195582?via=thumb_watch

      I liked it. It had a lot of similarities to Madoka in story-telling style (including the parallel worlds/different art). Provided the tell me a whole story and not a prelude or piece of one, I think I'll like it. ^_^

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5 4:50 PM
        That last response was clearly spam. I strong recommend you do not go to any of those links, and the person has been removed from the list.