All-Yuri doujinshi event Yuribu Commercial on Youtube

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2012
      Right now there are *three* all-Yuri doujinshi events in Japan, Girls Love Fest (in Tokyo, here's my report: http://okazu.blogspot.com/2011/09/girls-love-festival-report.html), Maiden's Garden (I'll be going next November) and Yuribu (haven't made it yet,) which is part of Comitia, a larger event.

      Yuribu posted a commercial for the even on Youtube. You might want to like it for them and let them know that there are foreign fans who wish it well!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4IuNwD2nHY&feature=player_embedded