Re: Vampire Yuri?

  • Lyn
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3 12:36 PM
      There are so many vampire manga/anime stories, but I would think that combining yuri and vampires would be something that someone would have come up with before now. For example, the female vampires in "Vampire Knight," often talk about how pure young female humans are so "yummy." Sanami Matoh crossed vampires w/ yaoi in her "Full Moon" manga, but that's the only yaoi-related vampire story I know of, too.