Re: [Yuricon] Yuri-Rei

  • Kumiko Yamazaki
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 19, 2012
      Wondering if they'd be interested in doing an English version of it. >.>  Not likely...but nice to dream.

      Kumi.

      On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 3:15 AM, mara_papimer <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:
      Update for those interested. The homepage for the liar-soft game Yurirei has been updated with some character information and a potential release date of the 30th of march.

      There is only a little bit of information on each character but there are sixteen characters that have a profile at the time of writing. The character designs look varied, as far as character type goes.

      The page is currently: http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
         Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      Dare Sensei - The Legend of the Doctor - changed.

      http://www.daresensei.net/

    • mara_papimer
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 13, 2012
        Just returned from Japan, the kansai region so I had an even harder time being understood, where I primarily did very touristy things and not many anime things.

        One thing I did do was sort out my contacts for Yuri-Rei game and when I return to the UK and check the site to send the information I notice there has been a massive update on the site including putting the OP on youtube:

        http://youtu.be/W2SVeD_0k2Y

        Seems to show some of the couples or starting relationships. If so the last couple or the second to last couple look the most interesting from a shallow first impression.

        From the overall tone I am getting this doesn't seem to be looking too bad.