Re: Yuri-Rei

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2012
      Thanks for the link! :)

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kumiko Yamazaki <pretty.cure@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the update
      >
      > Kumi. *^^*
      >
      > On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 3:39 AM, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...>wrote:
      >

      > > Very cool. Thanks for the link. I notice they have about 6 voice
      > > actresses, so there some double and triple voicing. I wonder if that's
      > > going to make things awkward. Guess we'll have to wait and see. ^_^
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > >
      > > Erica Y
      > > > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > > > From: in_the_name_of_union7@...
      > > > Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:15:23 +0000
      > > > Subject: [Yuricon] Yuri-Rei
      > >

      > > > Update for those interested. The homepage for the liar-soft game Yurirei
      > > has been updated with some character information and a potential release
      > > date of the 30th of march.
      > > >
      > > > There is only a little bit of information on each character but there
      > > are sixteen characters that have a profile at the time of writing. The
      > > character designs look varied, as far as character type goes.
      > > >
      > > > The page is currently: http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm

      > --
      > =============================
      > Dare Sensei - The Legend of the Doctor - changed.
      >
      > http://www.daresensei.net/

    • Kumiko Yamazaki
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 19, 2012
        Wondering if they'd be interested in doing an English version of it. >.>  Not likely...but nice to dream.

        Kumi.

        On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 3:15 AM, mara_papimer <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:
        Update for those interested. The homepage for the liar-soft game Yurirei has been updated with some character information and a potential release date of the 30th of march.

        There is only a little bit of information on each character but there are sixteen characters that have a profile at the time of writing. The character designs look varied, as far as character type goes.

        The page is currently: http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
           Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        Dare Sensei - The Legend of the Doctor - changed.

        http://www.daresensei.net/

      • mara_papimer
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 13, 2012
          Just returned from Japan, the kansai region so I had an even harder time being understood, where I primarily did very touristy things and not many anime things.

          One thing I did do was sort out my contacts for Yuri-Rei game and when I return to the UK and check the site to send the information I notice there has been a massive update on the site including putting the OP on youtube:

          http://youtu.be/W2SVeD_0k2Y

          Seems to show some of the couples or starting relationships. If so the last couple or the second to last couple look the most interesting from a shallow first impression.

          From the overall tone I am getting this doesn't seem to be looking too bad.