Re: [Yuricon] Yuri-Rei

  • Kumiko Yamazaki
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 16, 2012
      Thanks for the update

      Kumi. *^^*

      On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 3:39 AM, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

      Very cool. Thanks for the link. I notice they have about 6 voice actresses, so there some double and triple voicing. I wonder if that's going to make things awkward. Guess we'll have to wait and see. ^_^

      Cheers,

       EricaY

      --
      =============================
      Dare Sensei - The Legend of the Doctor - changed.

      http://www.daresensei.net/

    • Gary
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 17, 2012
        Thanks for the link! :)

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kumiko Yamazaki <pretty.cure@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for the update
        >
        > Kumi. *^^*
        >
        > On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 3:39 AM, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...>wrote:
        >

        > > Very cool. Thanks for the link. I notice they have about 6 voice
        > > actresses, so there some double and triple voicing. I wonder if that's
        > > going to make things awkward. Guess we'll have to wait and see. ^_^
        > >
        > > Cheers,
        > >
        > > Erica Y
        > > > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > > > From: in_the_name_of_union7@...
        > > > Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:15:23 +0000
        > > > Subject: [Yuricon] Yuri-Rei
        > >

        > > > Update for those interested. The homepage for the liar-soft game Yurirei
        > > has been updated with some character information and a potential release
        > > date of the 30th of march.
        > > >
        > > > There is only a little bit of information on each character but there
        > > are sixteen characters that have a profile at the time of writing. The
        > > character designs look varied, as far as character type goes.
        > > >
        > > > The page is currently: http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm

        > --
        > Dare Sensei - The Legend of the Doctor - changed.
        >
        > http://www.daresensei.net/

      • Kumiko Yamazaki

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 13 11:42 PM
            Just returned from Japan, the kansai region so I had an even harder time being understood, where I primarily did very touristy things and not many anime things.

            One thing I did do was sort out my contacts for Yuri-Rei game and when I return to the UK and check the site to send the information I notice there has been a massive update on the site including putting the OP on youtube:

            http://youtu.be/W2SVeD_0k2Y

            Seems to show some of the couples or starting relationships. If so the last couple or the second to last couple look the most interesting from a shallow first impression.

            From the overall tone I am getting this doesn't seem to be looking too bad.