RE: [Yuricon] Yuri-Rei

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 16, 2012
      Very cool. Thanks for the link. I notice they have about 6 voice actresses, so there some double and triple voicing. I wonder if that's going to make things awkward. Guess we'll have to wait and see. ^_^

      Cheers,

       EricaY
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: in_the_name_of_union7@...
      > Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:15:23 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] Yuri-Rei
      >
      > Update for those interested. The homepage for the liar-soft game Yurirei has been updated with some character information and a potential release date of the 30th of march.
      >
      > There is only a little bit of information on each character but there are sixteen characters that have a profile at the time of writing. The character designs look varied, as far as character type goes.
      >
      > The page is currently: http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm

      > <*> Your email settings:
      > Individual Email | Traditional
      >
      > <*> To change settings online go to:
      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > <*> To change settings via email:
      > Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
      > Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Kumiko Yamazaki
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 16, 2012
        Thanks for the update

        Kumi. *^^*

        --
        =============================
        Dare Sensei - The Legend of the Doctor - changed.

        http://www.daresensei.net/

      • Gary
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 17, 2012
          Thanks for the link! :)

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kumiko Yamazaki <pretty.cure@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for the update
          >
          > Kumi. *^^*
          >
          > On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 3:39 AM, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...>wrote:
          >

          > > Very cool. Thanks for the link. I notice they have about 6 voice
          > > actresses, so there some double and triple voicing. I wonder if that's
          > > going to make things awkward. Guess we'll have to wait and see. ^_^
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > >
          > > Erica Y
          > > > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > > > From: in_the_name_of_union7@...
          > > > Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:15:23 +0000
          > > > Subject: [Yuricon] Yuri-Rei
          > >

          > > > Update for those interested. The homepage for the liar-soft game Yurirei
          > > has been updated with some character information and a potential release
          > > date of the 30th of march.
          > > >
          > > > There is only a little bit of information on each character but there
          > > are sixteen characters that have a profile at the time of writing. The
          > > character designs look varied, as far as character type goes.
          > > >
          > > > The page is currently: http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm

          > --
          > Dare Sensei - The Legend of the Doctor - changed.
          >
          > http://www.daresensei.net/

        • Kumiko Yamazaki

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 13, 2012
              Just returned from Japan, the kansai region so I had an even harder time being understood, where I primarily did very touristy things and not many anime things.

              One thing I did do was sort out my contacts for Yuri-Rei game and when I return to the UK and check the site to send the information I notice there has been a massive update on the site including putting the OP on youtube:

              http://youtu.be/W2SVeD_0k2Y

              Seems to show some of the couples or starting relationships. If so the last couple or the second to last couple look the most interesting from a shallow first impression.

              From the overall tone I am getting this doesn't seem to be looking too bad.