Yuri-Rei

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 16, 2012
      Update for those interested. The homepage for the liar-soft game Yurirei has been updated with some character information and a potential release date of the 30th of march.

      There is only a little bit of information on each character but there are sixteen characters that have a profile at the time of writing. The character designs look varied, as far as character type goes.

      The page is currently: http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 16, 2012
        Very cool. Thanks for the link. I notice they have about 6 voice actresses, so there some double and triple voicing. I wonder if that's going to make things awkward. Guess we'll have to wait and see. ^_^

        Cheers,

         EricaY
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: in_the_name_of_union7@...
        > Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:15:23 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] Yuri-Rei
        >
        > Update for those interested. The homepage for the liar-soft game Yurirei has been updated with some character information and a potential release date of the 30th of march.
        >
        > There is only a little bit of information on each character but there are sixteen characters that have a profile at the time of writing. The character designs look varied, as far as character type goes.
        >
        > The page is currently: http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm

        > <*> Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > <*> To change settings online go to:
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > <*> To change settings via email:
        > Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
        > Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Kumiko Yamazaki
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 16, 2012
          Thanks for the update

          Kumi. *^^*

          --
          =============================
          Dare Sensei - The Legend of the Doctor - changed.

          http://www.daresensei.net/

        • Gary
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 17, 2012
            Thanks for the link! :)

            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kumiko Yamazaki <pretty.cure@...> wrote:

            > Thanks for the update
            >
            > Kumi. *^^*
            >
            > On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 3:39 AM, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...>wrote:
            >

            > > Very cool. Thanks for the link. I notice they have about 6 voice
            > > actresses, so there some double and triple voicing. I wonder if that's
            > > going to make things awkward. Guess we'll have to wait and see. ^_^
            > >
            > > Cheers,
            > >
            > > Erica Y
            > > > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            > > > From: in_the_name_of_union7@...
            > > > Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:15:23 +0000
            > > > Subject: [Yuricon] Yuri-Rei
            > >

            > > > Update for those interested. The homepage for the liar-soft game Yurirei
            > > has been updated with some character information and a potential release
            > > date of the 30th of march.
            > > >
            > > > There is only a little bit of information on each character but there
            > > are sixteen characters that have a profile at the time of writing. The
            > > character designs look varied, as far as character type goes.
            > > >
            > > > The page is currently: http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm

            > --
            > Dare Sensei - The Legend of the Doctor - changed.
            >
            > http://www.daresensei.net/

          • Kumiko Yamazaki

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 13 11:42 PM
                Just returned from Japan, the kansai region so I had an even harder time being understood, where I primarily did very touristy things and not many anime things.

                One thing I did do was sort out my contacts for Yuri-Rei game and when I return to the UK and check the site to send the information I notice there has been a massive update on the site including putting the OP on youtube:

                http://youtu.be/W2SVeD_0k2Y

                Seems to show some of the couples or starting relationships. If so the last couple or the second to last couple look the most interesting from a shallow first impression.

                From the overall tone I am getting this doesn't seem to be looking too bad.