Re: OT I am confused

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2012
      The article makes it sounds like they aren't picking up any more new anime or manga series to translate. It's ambiguous if they mean to finish off any series they are currently working on, or stop in mid story and just continue to sell what they've already done.

      Sounds like they just want to concentrate on selling licenses.