RE: [Yuricon] Letter to Santa on Okazu

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2011
      I think of Fukiko as pretty yandere, myself. ^_^

      Every time I look at Juri, I think of Fukiko....she inherited her hair.

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: grisznakiw@...
      Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 20:02:38 +0100
      Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Letter to Santa on Okazu

      I agree with Lady Oscar - damn, they teased us with this awsome trailer and now what??
      Remake of Onisama e is my dream... but like all dreams it probably remain just a dream. It's not an anime for today's viewers. And I afraid that they could make modern version with moe Nanako and yandere Saint Just.
      But all in all, I wish Santa will bring all these things to you in 2012.
      cheers
      Grisznak

      2011/12/24 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>

      I sent my 2012 Yuri Wishlist to Santa today on Okazu:

      http://okazu.blogspot.com/2011/12/okazu-letter-to-santa.html

      Enjoy!