Yuricon manga shop (Japanese)

  • Elizabeth.
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2011
      It's been awhile and am just getting back into the groove of things in the anime world.

      Thus I wanted to say that I'm loving this nifty feature of the Yuricon shop! For me, I do wish to own the bundled manga volumes of series originating from Yuri Shimai/Hime, and it's a bit of a pain hand-searching through everything to find what I'm looking for.

      Now I can find what I need, in one easy and collected place! Yeah, this is probably one weird post, but wanted to express my appreciation for this useful function. :)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2011
        Thank you!

        I'm thrilled you like it. ^_^