Re: "Fashion" Sailor Moon Costume designs

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2011
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, haruka_clone@... wrote:

      > I like Haruka's "boots" they are cute as sparkly high top sneakers. Jupiter's outfit was pretty cute too. I did like how there was the subtle difference between inner and outer senshi. The inner senshi had skirts while the outer senshi did not.Â

      I really liked the hair on all of them, as well. Something about Setsuna's hair, particularly appealed to me. As I told my friend who sent me the link- the longer I looked at the designs, the more I liked them.

      (Who is clearly besotted with the Senshi)
    • Grisznak
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 10, 2011
        Finally, I loaded this site. My first reaction was "OMFG, Sailor Lady Gaga!", but I looked at them more and I have to say they're cool, right. Especially Mako's costume looks pretty.
        cheers
        Grisznak