Yuri in odd places

  • Resop
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 8, 2011
      I was kind of surprised to see that there was about 15 seconds of Yuri in Kamen Rider Den-O.

      In episode 40 due to some plot device involving changing the flow of time the older sister of the main character changes from being kind of spacey and Yamoto Nadeshiko like and suddenly becomes very out going and vivacious.  This causes the coffee shop that the two siblings run change from having an almost all male clientele to all female.  Also, in the story there are two bumbling male comic relief characters who try to catch the eye of the sister.  In the changed time version, there are two girls who are dressed up to look like the male comic relief characters, both of whom have the hots for the sister.