"Fashion" Sailor Moon Costume designs

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 8, 2011
      A friend of mine, who has no interest in anime or manga, forwarded this to me. She saw it and thought of me and my wife.

      http://trendland.net/abraham-cruz-fashion-sailor-moon/

      My first reaction was sceptical, but the more I looked at the designs, the more I liked them. Check the link to the DeviantArt page, too - there are more designs there for the Starlights.

      My favorites - Uranus and Mercury. Which ones do you like best?

    • Grisznak
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2011
        Dunno why, but I can't load this site. Anyone has same problem or is it only me?
        cheers
        Grisznak

        2011/12/9 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>

        A friend of mine, who has no interest in anime or manga, forwarded this to me. She saw it and thought of me and my wife.

        http://trendland.net/abraham-cruz-fashion-sailor-moon/

        My first reaction was sceptical, but the more I looked at the designs, the more I liked them. Check the link to the DeviantArt page, too - there are more designs there for the Starlights.

        My favorites - Uranus and Mercury. Which ones do you like best?

      • mara_papimer
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 9, 2011
          It is as if the characters of sailor moon have all suddenly become huge fans of Black Canary and changed their costumes.

          I get the feeling that you could mix and match these very well if you divided each costume into:

          Collar and shoulders

          waist

          shoes

          > A friend of mine, who has no interest in anime or manga, forwarded this to me. She saw it and thought of me and my wife.
          >
          > http://trendland.net/abraham-cruz-fashion-sailor-moon/
          >
          > My first reaction was sceptical, but the more I looked at the designs, the more I liked them. Check the link to the DeviantArt page, too - there are more designs there for the Starlights.
          >
          > My favorites - Uranus and Mercury. Which ones do you like best?

        • Coronet
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 9, 2011
            Ah! Thanks for the link. I’m sharing with friends.
            I like the idea of a kinda “trendy sailormoon”.
            My favourite is sailor Jupiter.
                                                                                                     Rob
          • haruka_clone@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 9, 2011

              I like Haruka's "boots" they are cute as sparkly high top sneakers. Jupiter's outfit was pretty cute too. I did like how there was the subtle difference between inner and outer senshi. The inner senshi had skirts while the outer senshi did not.

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 9, 2011
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, haruka_clone@... wrote:

                > I like Haruka's "boots" they are cute as sparkly high top sneakers. Jupiter's outfit was pretty cute too. I did like how there was the subtle difference between inner and outer senshi. The inner senshi had skirts while the outer senshi did not.Â

                I really liked the hair on all of them, as well. Something about Setsuna's hair, particularly appealed to me. As I told my friend who sent me the link- the longer I looked at the designs, the more I liked them.

                (Who is clearly besotted with the Senshi)
              • Grisznak
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 10, 2011
                  Finally, I loaded this site. My first reaction was "OMFG, Sailor Lady Gaga!", but I looked at them more and I have to say they're cool, right. Especially Mako's costume looks pretty.
                  cheers
                  Grisznak