Re: [Yuricon] New videos on Yuri Studios' Youtube Channel

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2011
      Manowar is called Kings of Metal, because they're probably best classic heavy metal band. Here's my two others Sailor Moon -based AMVs with their songs:
      - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_zzudKffyc -  Daughters of Odin
      - http://w95.wrzuta.pl/film/4rfYsiXay1T/heart_of_mercury - Heart of Mercury
      Funny thing, my mum loves them much and when she was working at school, she was using their song "Achilles Agony and Ecstasy in Eight Parts" at lessons to show their students influences of greek myths in moder culture.
      cheers
      Grisznak

      2011/12/6 Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...>

      That's pretty great. I'm not sure I'd consider the music "rock", but it certainly is dramatic! ^_^

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: grisznakiw@...
      Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 19:37:06 +0100
      Subject: Re: [Yuricon] New videos on Yuri Studios' Youtube Channel

      This reminds me about one thing... you mentioned at the site of the contest, that jury prefers rock/metal yuri AMV. How about this one: http://grisznak.wrzuta.pl/film/8jdYE0VU2Sp/uranos_and_neptune_s_courage ? My old one, it was the time when I loved Manowar, so I made few AMV with their music and Sailor Moon animations.
      cheers
      Grisznak

      2011/12/4 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>

      We have some new Yuri videos up on Yuri Studios: Check out Yuri Minds, All Your Life Haruka and Aoi Hana Love Story!

      http://www.youtube.com/user/yuristudio#p/a