RE: [Yuricon] New videos on Yuri Studios' Youtube Channel

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2011
      That's pretty great. I'm not sure I'd consider the music "rock", but it certainly is dramatic! ^_^

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: grisznakiw@...
      Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 19:37:06 +0100
      Subject: Re: [Yuricon] New videos on Yuri Studios' Youtube Channel

      This reminds me about one thing... you mentioned at the site of the contest, that jury prefers rock/metal yuri AMV. How about this one: http://grisznak.wrzuta.pl/film/8jdYE0VU2Sp/uranos_and_neptune_s_courage ? My old one, it was the time when I loved Manowar, so I made few AMV with their music and Sailor Moon animations.
      cheers
      Grisznak

      2011/12/4 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>

      We have some new Yuri videos up on Yuri Studios: Check out Yuri Minds, All Your Life Haruka and Aoi Hana Love Story!

      http://www.youtube.com/user/yuristudio#p/a

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2011
        That was a nice bonus, wasn't it? ^_^

        Winners will be announced this week...still trying to clear a backlog of stuff from last month when I was crazy busy.

        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: smithie_28@...
        > Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 05:37:26 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: New videos on Yuri Studios' Youtube Channel
        >
        > Squee!!! Loved them all, especially since they're derived from three of my favorite series.
        >
        > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "EricaF" <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > We have some new Yuri videos up on Yuri Studios: Check out Yuri Minds, All Your Life Haruka and Aoi Hana Love Story!
        > >
        > > http://www.youtube.com/user/yuristudio#p/a
        > >
        > > Cheers,
        > >
        > > Erica

        > <*> Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > <*> To change settings online go to:
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > <*> To change settings via email:
        > Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
        > Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Grisznak
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 6, 2011
          Manowar is called Kings of Metal, because they're probably best classic heavy metal band. Here's my two others Sailor Moon -based AMVs with their songs:
          - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_zzudKffyc -  Daughters of Odin
          - http://w95.wrzuta.pl/film/4rfYsiXay1T/heart_of_mercury - Heart of Mercury
          Funny thing, my mum loves them much and when she was working at school, she was using their song "Achilles Agony and Ecstasy in Eight Parts" at lessons to show their students influences of greek myths in moder culture.
          cheers
          Grisznak

          To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com