New videos on Yuri Studios' Youtube Channel

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2011
      We have some new Yuri videos up on Yuri Studios: Check out Yuri Minds, All Your Life Haruka and Aoi Hana Love Story!

      http://www.youtube.com/user/yuristudio#p/a

    • Grisznak
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2011
        This reminds me about one thing... you mentioned at the site of the contest, that jury prefers rock/metal yuri AMV. How about this one: http://grisznak.wrzuta.pl/film/8jdYE0VU2Sp/uranos_and_neptune_s_courage ? My old one, it was the time when I loved Manowar, so I made few AMV with their music and Sailor Moon animations.
        cheers
        Grisznak

        2011/12/4 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>

        We have some new Yuri videos up on Yuri Studios: Check out Yuri Minds, All Your Life Haruka and Aoi Hana Love Story!

        http://www.youtube.com/user/yuristudio#p/a

      • Katherine
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2011
          Squee!!! Loved them all, especially since they're derived from three of my favorite series.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 5, 2011
            That's pretty great. I'm not sure I'd consider the music "rock", but it certainly is dramatic! ^_^

            To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 5, 2011
              That was a nice bonus, wasn't it? ^_^

              Winners will be announced this week...still trying to clear a backlog of stuff from last month when I was crazy busy.

              > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
              > From: smithie_28@...
              > Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 05:37:26 +0000
              > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: New videos on Yuri Studios' Youtube Channel
              >
              > Squee!!! Loved them all, especially since they're derived from three of my favorite series.
              >
              > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "EricaF" <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > We have some new Yuri videos up on Yuri Studios: Check out Yuri Minds, All Your Life Haruka and Aoi Hana Love Story!
              > >
              > > http://www.youtube.com/user/yuristudio#p/a
              > >
              > > Cheers,
              > >
              > > Erica

              > <*> Your email settings:
              > Individual Email | Traditional
              >
              > <*> To change settings online go to:
              > (Yahoo! ID required)
              >
              > <*> To change settings via email:
              > Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
              > Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Grisznak
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 6, 2011
                Manowar is called Kings of Metal, because they're probably best classic heavy metal band. Here's my two others Sailor Moon -based AMVs with their songs:
                - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_zzudKffyc -  Daughters of Odin
                - http://w95.wrzuta.pl/film/4rfYsiXay1T/heart_of_mercury - Heart of Mercury
                Funny thing, my mum loves them much and when she was working at school, she was using their song "Achilles Agony and Ecstasy in Eight Parts" at lessons to show their students influences of greek myths in moder culture.
                cheers
                Grisznak

                To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com