[Yuricon] Horizon in the middle of yuri

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      Yeah, I'm speaking 'bout biggest WTF of the autumn/winter time anime - "Horizon in the middle of nowhere". Why? Because it's has a touch of yuri (among all possible fetishes/fanservice) and in the crowd of weirdos in this anime we have nice couple of lesbian demons/witches - Margot and Malga. Here you have small movie with them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECbwuojBrSE in the battle. Not a very good anime (too weird and twisted), but it's good to see two lesbians (not one side crazy fangirl, like in To Aru...) in the mainstream series... even if they're demons...
      cheers
      Grisznak