Win a Copy of the Revolutionary Girl Utena Black Rose Saga Box Set!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011
      Nozomi/RightStuf is once again gracious enough to sponsor a DVD box set contest, this time for the Black Rose Saga of Revolutionary Girl Utena.

      Contest details are here: http://www.yuricon.com/2011/11/30/blackrosecontest/

      Contest will go on as long as it takes me to review all 3 of the disks in the box set on Okazu. (Disk 1 review went up yesterday on Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com/2011/11/revolutionary-girl-utena-anime-box-set.html)

      You must be 13 or over to enter.

      Good luck!

      PS - To answer the inevitable question about the previous contest, the last few weeks were absolute insanity, but I intend to announce a winner of the AMV contest this weekend.