The Great Retro Manga/Anime Gift Guide on Okazu!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2011
      A few years ago, the manga bloggers on Twitter started a tradition...the Great Manga Gift Guide. This was partially in response to the New York Times' Comic Gift guide which didn't include any manga. This year it includes one - Drops of God. So, we all got together and posted our suggestions for manga gifts, with a brief description of what the thing was about and who it might be good for.

      This year, I took a slightly different tack - I noticed that a lot of classic manga and anime are back, and thought this a perfect time to indoctrinate the kids in the family. (I'm living by this, too - I've got my nephew reading Card Captor Sakura and he's watched the anime. I'm getting him the Spice and Wolf novel next.)

      In any case, here is my 2011 Great (Retro) Manga/Anime Gift Guide, in which everything old is new again: http://okazu.blogspot.com/2011/11/great-retro-animemanga-gift-guide-2011.html

      Enjoy!