Re: [Yuricon] Maria Watches Over Us, Season 1 back up on Youtube

  • EJ Daniels
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2011
      Thank you Nozomi\RightStuff!

      ...and Erica for posting the link!!

      I'm currently on the other side of the country and all my DVD's are back home so this Marimite fix was very much appriciated!

      --
      Kind Regards,

      EJ Daniels

      ---- EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      > Nozomi/Rightstuf is restarting showing Season 1 of Maria Watches Over Us on the Youtube channel. Catch 2 episodes a week for the next few weeks!
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRrqZlNDjeg

    • Grisznak
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 24, 2011
        Damn, damn, damn! Why I can't watch this in my country!? This is not right!
        cheers
        Grisznak

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 24, 2011
          No, it isn't right. TRSI agrees, and so does Crunchyroll. I know both companies argue forcibly against country limitations for digital broadcasts, but when the Japanese property holders do not, they're stuck.

          I have many time written against the gerrymandering of licensing rights. It's a relic of the previous century that absolutely needs to go away.

          I don't know if it would help, but perhaps you can get a letter campaign together to write to RightStuf. If they have enough voices asking for rights, maybe they can make their case to the IP holder?

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 25, 2011
            Glad to help. ^_^